Hey Animal Lovers! It's Blogger Girl here! And today is Tuesday and the day that I get to post on here! So I'm super excited to share with you guys the topic for today! I know all of you Animal Lovers out there probably love all the cute and fuzzy animals like dogs,cats,tigers,lions etc. But I am definitely a fan of underwater animals! Like turtles,whales,dolphins and fish! And maybe some of you guys like these too! So for today's post it is going to be all about Underwater Animals! From facts to funny and cute pictures! Let's swim into it!
- There are over 25,000 identified species of fish in the world! WOW!
- 40% of all fish live in fresh water, yet less then .01% of the earths water is fresh water.
- The largest fish is the great whale shark which can reach up to 50 feet in length!
- Many turtle species are endangered.
- Sea turtles have special glands which help remove salt from the water they drink.
- Like other reptiles, turtles are coldblooded.
- There are over 400 species of sharks!
- Baby sharks are called "pups".
- Shark's wounds heal very quickly!