Pages

Tuesday, November 17, 2015

~Important~

Hey guys!
I am also very sorry I haven't been on much either... I should be getting on more often now though!

I have one more thing to say.
That is, that I have made a blog of my own with two of my other close friends and it would be awesome if you guys could check it out!(if you haven't already). The name of it is leakfight34.blogspot.com . it explains what the blog is for in the first post and third post. Thanks so much! We need as much support as possible so be sure to tell your friends and family about it!
Thanks again!
And I'm sorry this post didn't really have to do with Animal Lovers, but the next one most defiantly will!

Xoxo #AnimalLover

3 comments:

  1. Correction! The website is lekufight34.blogspot.com

    I am a friend of #AnimalLover, and i know the correct email address. Just a simple typo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you should all head over to leukfight34.blogspot.com so you can follow and help their cause. If you do not live near where they are fund raising you can always send a donation! :D -Blogger Girl
    If any of you have a blog or a website that you want us to advertise then please send us email down in the Contact form at the bottom of the page. :)

    ReplyDelete

We hope you will leave us a comment!